Outrageous Wholesale LLC
Last Edited on - Feb 25, 2019
Outrageous Wholesale LLC understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Section 1 - Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below
means this website, outrageouswholesale.com and any other we properties owned and operated by us.
means Outrageous Wholesale LLC a limited liability company registered in Wyoming under whose registered address is 30 N. Gould St STE R Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
Section 2 - Information About Us
Our Site, outrageouswholesale.com is owned and operated by Outrageous Wholesale LLC a limited liability company registered in Wyoming under whose registered address is 30 N. Gould St STE R Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
Our data protection officer is Bill Holton who can be contacted at email@example.com
Section 3 - Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
Section 4 - What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us using it for the purposes set out in section 5, Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data
- You must register Your Account in order to use the Service. The registration process asks for a full name, password, email address, IP address, zip code and last four digits of your credit card (and address and contact details, which are optional)
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
- Any other information you choose to share publicly on the Services, for example, anything you post to a public part of your Profile or an online classroom on the Services
If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide Your Data to us.
Section 5 - How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site
- Supplying Our services to you
- Personalizing and tailoring Our services for you
- Responding to communications from you
- Supplying you with email Insert Type of Email e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by Insert Description of Subscription Method
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Contact you with announcements, updates or offers regarding the Services
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Resolve disputes
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the services we can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our products AND/OR services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Advertisers whose content appears on Our Site may engage in what is known as “behavioral advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Site.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Section 6 - How Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Section 7 - Do We Share Your Data?
- We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our subsidiaries AND/OR Our holding company and its subsidiaries
- We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
Section 8 - What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
Section 9 - How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details AND/OR by managing your Account.)
Section 10 - Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
Section 11 - How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 15.
Section 12 - Cookies
What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. We use third party Cookies on Our Site for the use of third party cookies, e.g. advertising services. For more details, please refer to section 5, above, and to section 12.5 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
- [Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Your Country and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be "strictly necessary". These Cookies are shown below in section 12.5. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser's settings as detailed below in section 12.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work as intended if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
This is set by the third party service - Google Analytics for identifying unique sessions.
This is set by third party library of Google Analytics.
xs, sb, c_user, datr, pl, dpr, fr, wd
Facebook social plugin. It sets these cookies for tracking user conversions on the website.
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyze usage statistics, enabling Us to better understand how people use Our Site. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information. Certain of these Cookies may be placed immediately when you first visit Our Site and it may not be possible for Us to obtain your prior consent. You may remove these Cookies and prevent future use of them by following the steps set out below in section 12.9.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalization settings.
- It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Section 13 - Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
Section 14 - Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
- In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
- The right described in section 14.1 does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
- Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Section 15 - Contacting Us
Section 17 - Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Section 18 - Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Section 19 - Opting out
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Section 20 - California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Section 21 - Can change your personal information
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket